AEX Operation Weekly Report (9.12–9.18)

The 118th (2020/9/12–2020/9/18)

1. AEX

Founded in 2013, AEX is a global digital asset trading service platform dedicated to building a trustworthy digital asset bank for millions of users. Since its establishment, AEX has held the principle of neutrality and do not be evil, advocates safe investment and stable value-added.

2. GAT Ecology

GAT is a global token officially launched by AEX, with a total circulation of 23 billion without inflation. Since its launch, the GAT ecosystem has been developing vigorously and has achieved more than 12 ecological construction results, more plans to be launched in the future.

Global market capitalization: ¥377 million
Current currency price: ¥0.0271
Total circulation: 13,917,494,344 GAT

On September 11, AEX announced the 117th GAT Buyback and Burning Announcement, with a total of 8,055,018 GAT burned during this period. For now, the sum total of 1,882,505,656 GAT have been burned.

3. AEX New Listing

3.1. AEX lists PICKLE,HGET,GHST,FRONT and SERO

From September 12 to September 18, in order to provide users with more trading currency choices, AEX officially launched PICKLE/USDT, HGET/USDT, GHST/USDT, FRONT/USDT and SERO/USDT trading pairs.

3.2. AEX Defi Vault Pool Mining adds GT mining

On September 17, in order to allow more platform users to participate in DeFi Vault Pool Mining, AEX added GT in the mining list. The current estimated annualized rate of return is 55%

4. AEX News

4.1. AEX International Team: Teachers’ Day Series Activities Concluded Successfully

From September 10th to September 13th, AEX International held a series of popular Teacher’s Day activities. In this event, 500,000 LARs were set up in the prize pool, with more than 2,300 participants.

4.2. AEX and SOSOLX held an AMA event about Defi Vault Pool Mining

On September 12, an AMA event about Defi Vault Pool Mining was jointly held with sosolx. The user activity of the whole event was high, which caused discussion and dissemination of topics.

4.3. AEX invited Jiu Ge to discuss topics such as new opportunities in the current Defi market

On September 15, AEX invited Jiu Ge to discuss topics such as new opportunities in the current Defi market. During the AMA, the interactive users who participated in the AMA received 888GAT airdrop rewards.

4.4. AEX launches a Mid-Autumn Festival mooncake event with Defi Vault Pool Mining

On September 15th, AEX launched a Mid-Autumn Festival gift package by investing in Defi Vault Pool Mining. A total of 1,000 Mid-Autumn Mooncakes were given out in the first round, and an additional 1,000 copies were given away on the 16th, giving a total of 2,000 Mid-Autumn Mooncakes.

4.5. AEX and SERO launch a triple event of community, trading, and financial products

On September 16, AEX launched a triple event of community, trading, and financial products with SERO. A total of 40,000 SERO was given away. The current event is still in progress.

4.6. AEX Defi Vault Pool Mining interest rate adjustment

On September 18th, due to factors such as the market value of project tokens, AEX adjusted the interest rate based on actual income. The adjustments were: BTC estimated annualized income is 20%, USDT estimated annualized income is 48%, ETH estimated annualized income is 45%, and the annual income of the remaining currencies is expected to be 55%.

4.7.AEX supports UNISWAP Vault Pool Mining

On September 18th, in order to meet the needs of DeFi users for diversified income, AEX DeFi Vault Pool Mining supports UNISWAP. Users can participate in mining by investing in BTC, ETH, USDT in the AEX Vault Pool Mining.

AEX Team

AEX: Your Best Asset Guardian

About AEX:
AEX is a global digital assets integrated service platform with information, community, financial management and digital currency trading since 2013.

Contact us:
Website: https://www.aex.com/#/en
Twitter: @aexplus
Telegram:t.me/www_aex_com
Weibo: AEX安银

--

--

--

Aex Global

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Complete Transfer To New team percentage.

Should we worry about Tether?

Centralized vs Decentralized Stablecoins

Lindy Han, High Level Experienced CEX Listing Specialist, Joins EVCoin as Head of Business…

Gains Chat AMA #1, With Daniel Stockhaus, October 1, 2020

How to hire the right marketing manager for your ICO

Krystal Boost — Back With Guaranteed Rewards!

The Crognomes are moving to Ebisusbay

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
AEXGlobal

AEXGlobal

Aex Global

More from Medium

Weekly Report of AEX Product Operation NO.198

WAM Announces New Partnership With Moralis

The Utility of Cash Token

Minerva Wallet and Mt Pelerin streamline your crypto trading to the next level!