AEX Lists GODS(Gods Unchained)
AEX will list GODS, and open GODS/USDT trading pair on November 2, 2021 at 09:00 (UTC). The specific arrangements are as follows.
Deposit Service: Open now Click to top up>>
Withdrawal service: TBD
GODS(Gods Unchained)Project Information.
- Gods Unchained is a free-to-play tactical solitaire game that allows players to truly take ownership of in-game items. Led by the former game director of Marvel, the game focuses on competitive play, which means players must strategically outplay their opponents by building sets that can handle a variety of tactics. In Gods Unchained, players fully own their digital items, giving them the freedom to trade, sell and use their cards in any way they like — just as if they owned real, tangible cards.
- $GODS are tokens built into the core game system, becoming an integral part of the Gods Unchained Earned Foundation game. $GODS is designed to enrich the “play-to-earn” cycle, and holders can use it to make new NFTs. Make in-game purchases, and vote in management decisions. One of the unique aspects of the Gods Unchained economy is the pledge reward pool. Any $GODS used in the game (e.g. using $GODS to make new in-game NFTs) are sent to this pool of rewards. In addition, in Gods Unchained, 20% of all Tier 1 sales and 20% of Tier 2 transaction fees will be in $GODS. If a user chooses not to pay with $GODS, or does not have enough tokens to make a purchase, then the user may choose to pay entirely in the currency of their choice. In this case, 20% of this purchase fee will be automatically exchanged for $GODS on the open market and sent to the reward pool from which it will be distributed proportionally to all token holders.
Total Supply 500 million
Initial Circulating Supply 22,976,190
Consensus Protocol ERC-20
Official Website GODS（Gods Unchained）Official Website
GODS(Gods Unchained)project highlights.
1. Gods Unchained is a Hearthstone-like TCG, or collectible card game. In it, players earn cards and build ultra-scarce decks, all for ERC-721 protocol tokens. The game is led by Chris Clay, former game director of Marvel: Arena, and a top-notch team of former Google and Riot Games engineers.
2. Compared to Hearthstone or other games, where you spend a bunch of money to draw cards, there is no scarcity of cards, and everyone can draw the same rare card. In GU, ERC-721 is used as a token for card ownership, and every player can prove their card ownership with this token.
3. Play to Earn (P2E) means that you can earn cash by playing games. In Gods Unchained, it is reflected by the ability to acquire in-game items that can be sold for real-world cash.
4.In March 2021, Gods Unchained announced that it has connected to Immutable X, the engine for casting and swapping NFTs on the second layer of Ether, a joint effort between Immutable, the development company of Gods Unchained, and StarkWare, a zero-knowledge proof technology development company, to solve the problem of scaling and Gas costs for NFT projects on Ether. Immutable X is a joint solution developed by Immutable, the developer of Gods Unchained, and StarkWare, a zero-knowledge proof technology development company, to solve the scaling and Gas cost problems of NFT projects on Ether.
5. Total funding of $17.4M
- 2018 Seed round fundraising $240W
Secured funding led by Nirvana Capital and Continue Capital, followed by US exchange Coinbase and Sora Ventures.
- 2019 Series A Fundraising $15W
This round was led by Naspers Ventures and Galaxy Digital EOS VC Fund, investment firms owned by Tencent’s largest shareholder Naspers, with participation from Sydney-based venture capital firm Reinventure and U.S. private investment firm Apex Capital
Digital assets are innovative investment products whose prices may fluctuate violently. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.
AEX Operation Team
Nov 2, 2021 (UTC)
Join the Global Community： Telegram
APP Download： LINK